Business Analyst-financial systems
This role is dedicated to those of you looking for developing their knowledge in business analytics, while enhancing their experience in offering worldwide technical support to Finance internal end users.
The Financial Systems Analyst role is part of the IT Application Solution Extended Team, attached to the SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
While covering this position, you will be working closely with our Canadian colleagues to provide support for Finance end users located globally: solving troubleshooting problems, system issues and responding to general inquiries related to Oracle R12 EBS ERP, Hyperion EPM, and BI Business Objects. You will also collaborate with the system providers on specific IT services.
- Handle financial support tickets / ensure resolution
- Perform root cause analysis & identify solutions
- Design & document test plans for new developments or data updates
- Identify areas for business / system improvement
- Manage Service Requests to resolve application issues
- Perform certain routine responsibilities such as system configurations, integrity checks and closing modules for month-end.
- Proficiency in English (French would be a plus)
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Cybernetics / Accounting
- Experience in working with Oracle e-Business Suite or other ERP / EPM
- Knowledge of SQL / BI
Analytical | Self-driven | Deadline oriented | Multi-tasking | Team player | Curious | Good communicator
Our offer towards work-life balance
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Working Hours: 11:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday (with more flexibility outside critical monthly activities cycles)
- French language classes
- Team activities, team-building events, Fun@Work
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness rooms
- Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
- CSR & Sport activities
- Open and dynamic work environment