Master Data Management (MDM) Expert
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• University degree in a related discipline is strongly preferred but consideration may be given for candidates with more than 8 years of relevant work experience
• Fluent English, any other language is a plus.
• At least 6 years’ experience in Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Strategy, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Migration and Conversion/ Masking within a banking (preferably) or other industries
• Willingness to travel, to support our clients wherever their location
• Able to plan and manage own work and work of the team. Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Take responsibility for the overall result.
• Understanding of the business value of enterprise data management and how to achieve it.
• Experience with MDM tools (SAP MDG, Informatica, Taleo, Cloudera, ….) and preferably with BI and data visualization solutions.
• Opportunity to boost your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
• Personalized training program
• Varied interesting projects local/abroad
• Attractive package of employee benefits
As MDM Expert you will be leading exciting projects related to the application of Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Architecture and Data Management methodologies. You can look forward to:
• Full lifecycle implementation from setting up a business case, requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment.
• Exciting discussions and advising our customers on how to define their MDM strategy/ approach, on how to prioritize and focus their efforts. Support them in shaping data governance frameworks, undertaking data quality, data migration and data conversion initiatives to improve their business.
• Assess emerging trends in the MDM area, evaluate mainstream and niche solutions for differentiating capabilities. Get ready to compare various technology solutions, develop Proof of concept to prove the value of MDM use cases and support customers to choose the right one for their needs.
• Lead the team and develop others especially a small group of analysts to support you. You will help them to grow and expand their knowledge.
• Understanding of the business value of investing in MDM and working software vendors to deliver the most suitable solution for our clients.
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.