Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) – Functional Lead
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• University degree in Computer Science or similar fields
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus
• At least 3 years’ experience in managing deployment of EDW solutions, data modelling, BI solutions and data integration tools.
• Experience with EDW solutions in banking or in telecom is a plus
• Good understanding of logical data modelling, requirements analysis, system development lifecycle, IT quality assurance.
• Ability to execute consistently in a demanding, ambiguous, high-growth context
• Willingness to travel, to support our clients whenever they go
• Able to plan and manage own work and work of the team. Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Take responsibility for the overall result.
• Experience with data integration tools (as Informatica, SSIS, InfoSphere, etc.) with EDW solutions (like, Terradata, IBM, Oracle, AWS, Cloudera, SAP, etc.) and data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlickview, Lumira, etc).
As a EDW Functional Lead, you will be involved in leading exciting projects in deployment of data warehouse solutions. You can look forward to:
• Full lifecycle implementation from setting up a business case, requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment.
• Exciting discussions to interpret and explain latest trends and best-practices in data warehousing to Client and lead him forward to adopt techniques and solution to boost his business.
• Assess emerging trends in the EDW, ETL, master data management data area and compare with Clients’ current solution architecture. Get ready to compare various technology solutions, develop Proof of concept to prove the value of EDW, choose the right solutions for our Clients’ needs.
• Lead the team and develop others especially a small group of analysts to support you. You will help them to grow and expand their knowledge.
• Understanding of the business value of the various data management approaches for the client with technology solution providers and software vendors to deliver the most suitable solution for our clients.
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.