French speaking Inside Sales Representatives
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
- 0-5 years successful sales experience; inside sales experience is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer relations skills.
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, and self-motivated, excellent closing skills.
- Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be goal-oriented; must be able to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
- Excellent systems literacy knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Fluency in French, intermediate English.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers' business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory