Advanced Analytics and AI Analyst
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• University degree, preferably technical, data oriented
• Fluent English
• Love analytics and new technologies together with ability and willingness to learn new things
• Plan and manage own work in collaboration with the team to meet assigned deliverables promptly. Be responsible for your work and learn how to cooperate with other team members.
• Experience with and/or basic knowledge of machine learning, AI, Statistical Programming, predictive analytics, …
• At least basic understanding of scripting programming languages (e.g. Python), knowledge of data analytics tools (SAS, R, …)
As Advanced Analytics and AI Analyst, you will participate in exciting projects related to the application of advanced analytics and AI techniques and tools to solve problems of our clients. Specifically, you will…
• Learn a lot of new things how to apply advanced techniques to real business related problems. You will be able to support for example pattern recognition on large sets of customer data to improve provided services for clients.
• Help our clients to understand better their customers and how to identify their unspoken needs, help with a simulation of the impact of a new products or campaigns.
• Optimize processes using for example cost saving AI techniques to improve UX of the customer journeys or optimize a cost of interactions with customers
• Build, deploy, maintain and end-to-end solutions that reduce complexity and cost, using the knowledge base of the Accenture from different parts of the world; help with local implementations.
• Partner and team with technology solution providers and SW vendors to deliver the best solution for our clients.
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.