Senior Sales Analyst
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• Bachelor's degree;
• 1-year experience in commercial / marketing / financial functions;
• Process and project management experience is an advantage;
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint;
• Ability to analyze data from multiple sources and create a coherent set of conclusions and insights that are translatable into actions;
• Ability to see the big picture;
• Fluent English both oral and written;
• This role is reporting directly to CCD Manager with dotted line to NRM Leader and works in close collaboration with the various business functions and stakeholders.
• Deliver NRM analysis and align across functions (Brand, Finance, Customer Marketing, Consumer & Shopper Insights, Supply Chain, Category Management, etc.) and categories (Deo, Bleach, Ice Cream etc.) to explore opportunities across Pricing, Pack, Mix and Promotion Optimization.
• Support the delivery of NRM workshops to share findings, to gain input and to point out the key opportunities.
• Support the creation of NRM analysis related actions that drive the discovered opportunities, through sharing key insights at workshops for cross functional audience
• Process improvement through continuously re-visiting the local NRM ways of working in close collaboration with the global Unilever NRM team to ensure state of the art local processes.
• Facilitate NRM trainings and workshop for key stakeholders and new joiners.
• Responsible for adopting the global NRM methodology to the Romanian business for reporting the key NRM Performance metrics to Global, and communicating the results to the Romanian business unit.
• Be a part of active and dynamic global NRM community – share local best practice, bring global insights to a local market.