Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Inaxio Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile PureApp Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Inaxio Consulting GmbH was founded in 1998 in Germany and since 2005 it expanded in Switzerland, Romania and India as well.
Romania office is located in Bucharest in a modern office in Afi Park Office Building.
Inaxio Corporation stands out from the crowd as a specialist “IT Service and Consulting Provider” with the skills, expertise and global reach to assist any organization, anywhere in the world, to stand out in their marketplace. We offer a large range of services from IT Business Process Consulting , Management Consulting, Virtual processes Optimisation and Enterprise Services.
We are Certified Microsoft Partner, Citrix Partner, Intrexx Sales & Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
Our principles are Innovation, Quality, Engagement and Focus on Customer Needs.
Understanding of PureApplication Systems solution
Experience with installing, configuring and administration of GPFS, IBM BPM, IBM Operational Decision Manager
Experience in HA clustering and failover
Experience in Distributed Operating Systems (Linux and Windows)
Ability to comprehend and respond to process changes, exhibit adherence and make judgmental decisions
Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
Should be able to mentor junior member of the team
Willingness to learn new things and technologies
Flexible if workflow is changing
Fluent English (spoken and written)
Communicative competence (pro-active)
Nice to have
• ITIL Certified
• Training skills in order to mentor junior team members
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
• Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language – bash, python, ruby, etc.
• Experience with backup tools such as Tivoli TSM
• Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science
• Experienced in configuration of deployment pipelines and comfortable with version control systems (Git, GitHub)
PureApplication Systems activities will be focused around the following major points:
• Cloud configuration and management
• Access control management
• Network administration and configuration
• Storage administration
• System monitoring implementation and configuration
• Problem Determination
• Multisystem environment configuration
• Business continuity