Reporting Analyst with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Reporting Analyst with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
In order to APPLY for this role, please use Accenture platform.
No other applications will be considered.
• Minimum 1-year experience performing reporting within the contact center industry
• Experience working within a customer service environment would be of benefit
• Advanced analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritize deliverable and plan accordingly
• Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed (10:00 – 19:00 ; 16:00 – 01:00).
• Delivering reports, preparing business documentation and presentations on a range of key metrics
• Create presentations on data and reports to assist management
• Assist the Senior Reporting Analyst in discussions with stakeholders
• Conduct routine audits and quality reviews of reports and data
• Assist in raising and resolving issues in raw data availability that will impact project performance (. application downtime, data irregularities observed, etc.)
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
• Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.