Functional Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Functional Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Finance functional knowledge and technical background in SQL/Unix (1 at least);
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in support;
• Ability to debug and basic knowledge of Java;
• Good knowledge on Unix, SQL and finance;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a plus.
As a Functional Support Engineer in a very rich and dynamic environment, you will work closely with the developments team. You will oversee the functional and technical support of the production environments.
Daily support tasks (90%):
• Technical and functional support of the production;
• Monitoring and request / Incident management;
• Pick-up calls on a shared hotline;
• Features explanations;
• Knowledge transfer for new joiners and users;
• Crisis management if needed;
Release management (5%):
• Study release impacts on production;
• Install applicative packages coming from development team on pre-pre-production environment;
• Install new version in production and ensure post deployment checks;
Continuous improvement (5%):
• Reach for a full automation of manual tasks, delivery process and monitoring.
We also value:
• Good analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages;
• Good communication skills, adaptability and self-control;
• Client-driven approach & service oriented;
• High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;