This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yoursoft Alternative active
View all jobs Security Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Basic understanding of distributed Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, AIX)
• Ability to comprehend and respond to process changes, exhibit adherence and make judgmental decisions
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
• Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies
• Flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• A very positive attitude towards life
• Highly motivated
Nice to have skills:
• ITIL Certified (foundation or/and practitioner) or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines
• Experience with IBM BigFix solution
The Security Coordinator role will interact with various support teams locally and globally in order to ensure best practices are followed, he will own responsibility in the following activities:
Develop monthly Patching Status Report including last heartbeat, applied patches and gaps
Collect data from different sources
Integrate sources and create reports to ensure release cycles planning
Support the IBM Standard processes for patches using CIRATS
Control the advisories raised for accounts in scope
Interact with proper teams to determine applicability of APARs
Perform activities in CIRATS in order to maintain the advisories timelines and KPIs
maintain the asset base for APAR management
Work with various teams in order to improve advisories control process
Work with specific tools (BigFix) to ensure patching & compliance status
Interact with component specific SME in order to help planning a patching session and feasibility / risks to apply identified patches
Where needed, Track multiple vulnerability sources and provide documented advice based on IBM Guidelines
• Security Related Certification or experience in implementing security standards