Scheduling Lead with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scheduling Lead with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
In order to APPLY for this role, please use Accenture platform.
No other applications will be considered.
• 1 years’ experience in a workflow management role either scheduling, capacity planning or forecasting (experience is required both with manual process’ and with a tool)
• Minimum 1 years’ experience managing and motivating a team
• Experience working with WFM tools ( eWFM, Genesys)
• Familiar with workflow management processes
• Experience identifying root causes and the corresponding action items to improve and/or sustain performance
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business key performance indicators and their impact
• Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed (10:00 – 19:00 ; 16:00 – 01:00).
• Review and provide valuable inputs and guidance to all future project planning to ensure we have the correct resource to meet key deliverable
• Ensure the performance of the project Is following agreed time-frames and is inline with forecasts
• Handle internal governance calls
• Provide clear and accurate quantitative data on how the resource of the project affects the performance
• Be a point of escalation for any issues of potential risks and issues
• Be a middle point of contact between teams including training, team leads and reporting to update on project performance
• Highlight and provide solutions of root causes on the delivery of performance (volume, Average Handling Time, staffing)
• Oversee the workflow of the real time planning team to ensure performance is aligned with the delivery of effective and efficient planning
• Facilitate 1-to-1’s and group meetings with team
• Monitor and drive your team’s performance to exceed goals, providing them a clear goal and structured support to help them perform at the best of their ability.
In terms of benefits you must know
We thought a lot about your growth:
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
• Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.