Cloud Servers Infrastructure Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Yoursoft Alternative active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Servers Infrastructure Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Advanced VMware vSphere/ESX configuration and administration skills in medium to large enterprise environments;
- Advanced Linux administration skills (RHEL, SLES);
- Solid Windows Server administration skills, Active Directory, DNS, MSSQL;
- Solid understanding of networking and storage concepts;
- Experience with IT Security Compliance;
- Experience with system management/monitoring tools (IBM IMM, Lenovo xClarity);
- Experience writing medium complexity scripts in at least one language: Bash, PowerShell, Python etc.;
- Experience providing support in medium to large scale infrastructure environments;
- Experience using ticketing systems;
- General understanding of ITIL/IT Service Management concepts;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work with global cross-functional teams;
- Able to effectively work through high pressure and complex situations;
- Demonstrated problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills;
Nice to have skills:
- Professional certifications (. VCP, RHCSA, ITIL Foundation);
- Managing bear metal System X servers (esxi, saphana, OVS hosts, etc.)
- Managing VMware hypervisors and guests running on a worldwide enterprise cloud;
- Managing SAPHANA physical and virtual environments (pHANA, vHANA);
- Managing Oracle Virtual Server and OVM Manager;
- Performing system administration activities on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server;
- Managing systems to corporate compliance policies;
- Administering and supporting cloud provisioning automation tools;
- Creating and/or updating the documentation