Digital Performance Platform Training Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Performance Platform Training Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
Ability to perform complex tasks with no assistance
Ability to interact with our various Stakeholders
Advanced knowledge of Oracle Sales Systems and Processes is a plus
Ability to communicate and influence Dev Team
Advanced analytical skills is a plus
Good English communication, both written and verbal
Microsoft Office package - good (3/5)
Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
Attention to Detail
The ability to work under pressure
• As part of your role as a Digital Performance Platform Specialist you will design, deliver and facilitate training materials using Oracle Iridize, focused on product knowledge, sales service, internal processes and compliance.
• Translate complex business details and/or workflows into dynamic, engaging and interactive training solutions for Sales Reps
• Effectively write and edit training documentation using Oracle Iridize Solution
• Drive the development and maintenance of training documentation in a timely fashion and to the highest quality standards;
• Manage internal resources to plan and create documentation standards, systems, and content;
• Support projects in their deployments and upgrades of the tools, guiding and validating their implementation and ensuring ongoing alignment
• Possess good technical problem solving and communication skills to help resolve issues independently or collaboratively with our IT teams
• Attend GPO meetings for the area they are covering in order to better understand business needs.
• Document and maintain the relevant confluence pages