Digital Performance Platform Training Specialist
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Ability to perform complex tasks with no assistance
Ability to interact with our various Stakeholders
Advanced knowledge of Oracle Sales Systems and Processes is a plus
Ability to communicate and influence Dev Team
Advanced analytical skills is a plus
Good English communication, both written and verbal
Microsoft Office package - good (3/5)
Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
Attention to Detail
The ability to work under pressure
• As part of your role as a Digital Performance Platform Specialist you will design, deliver and facilitate training materials using Oracle Iridize, focused on product knowledge, sales service, internal processes and compliance.
• Translate complex business details and/or workflows into dynamic, engaging and interactive training solutions for Sales Reps
• Effectively write and edit training documentation using Oracle Iridize Solution
• Drive the development and maintenance of training documentation in a timely fashion and to the highest quality standards;
• Manage internal resources to plan and create documentation standards, systems, and content;
• Support projects in their deployments and upgrades of the tools, guiding and validating their implementation and ensuring ongoing alignment
• Possess good technical problem solving and communication skills to help resolve issues independently or collaboratively with our IT teams
• Attend GPO meetings for the area they are covering in order to better understand business needs.
• Document and maintain the relevant confluence pages