Software Engineer for Telematics projects
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HARMAN active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Engineer for Telematics projects active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Position Summary: SW Engineer for Telematics projects
The SW Engineer will be part of a team responsible for developing software, for executing on various features and technology enablers in Telematics, 5G and V2X areas.
- Develop software components (C++/Linux)
- Analyze customer specifications; develop components based on this information
- Resolve inconsistencies in case of unclear technical requirements in the specification by direct communication with the customer
- Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
- Assist the hardware team in debugging: provide measurements on the provided boards, prepare test scenarios
- Create and maintain code design documents on high level and/or component level
- At least 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- Good knowledge of C++ 11
- Linux expertise: network programming, basic file programming, bash scripting;
- Experience in developing embedded applications
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant (IT connected) specializations
- Entreprise Architect design
- Knowledge in agile software development methods (SCRUM)
- Networking protocols (IPv4, NAT)
- Linux IP test tools (ping, iperf, wireshark, ...)
- Atlassian tools (Confluene, Jira, Stash)
- Versioning tools (GIT, Perforce)
- Autosar experience
Eligibility Requirements: List specific location of position and % of willingness to travel.
- Willingness to travel (0-20% of time) depending on the project necessities