Real Time Planner Specialist with English
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
In order to APPLY for this role, please use Accenture platform.
No other applications will be considered.
• Minimum 6 months experience in a workflow management (WFM) focused role
• Experience working with WFM tools ( eWFM, Genesys) would be beneficial but is not essential
• Experience identifying root causes and the corresponding action items to improve and/or sustain performance
• Experience collating and understanding reports
• Knowledge and understanding of business key performance indicators
• Good working knowledge in MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
• Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed (10:00 – 19:00 ; 16:00 – 01:00);
• Monitor intraday performance
• Monitor agent status and queue times
• Adjust coverage depending on business needs (including at short notice)
• Send regular reports to management
• Communicate/collaborate with stakeholders on real time performance
• Professionally raise escalations on performance or technology to the appropriate team
• Highlight root causes on the delivery of performance (volume, Average Handling Time, staffing)
• Maintain data of all real time reports for consolidation
• Manage the seating plan of the office to ensure collaboration
• Manage attrition reports
• Create working roster to ensure adequate coverage
• Issue details tracking for reference
• Track all the items worked on real time perspective, including the owners, target completion and status including items raised during governance.
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
• Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.