QA Automation Engineer
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• 3+ years of industry testing experience including Test automation;
• Strong Linux/Unix experience (CentOS, RHEL), SSH;
• Scripting or programming languages: Python, Bash. Nice to haves: Ruby, Java;
• Version Control & related experience: GIT, Gerrit;
• Database: Postgres;
• Package management and related: YUM/RPM, Nexus;
• Provisioning: Puppet;
• Virtualisation & related: VirtualBox, KVM, Vagrant, libVirt;
• Tools – such as JIRA, JMeter, Jenkins, Maven;
• Experience of bug tracking and test case management;
• Strong problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work on own initiative within a traditional QA team structure or a Scrum-oriented team;
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
• Networking skills (preferable CCNA1 level);
• Finding needle in a haystack skills.
Nice to have
• In-depth knowledge of container and container orchestration technologies, including Docker (Kubernetes would be a plus);
• Agile/CI experience;
• Knowledge and experience of Linux system configuration;
• A background in telecoms with strong knowledge of networking;
• Computer Science/Software Engineering or other related degree;
• ISTQB certification is a plus.
• Work in an Agile Scrum environment in a massive network related project to help identify, resolve and test hard to find bugs and create shippable software on a regular cycle;
• Define/Refine the acceptance criteria for each User Story and create test case relevant scenarios that provide full test coverage for that User Story (Validation of the acceptance criteria);
• Perform full functionality testing of the new features being added during the Sprint as well as performing full regression testing for all the previously implemented functionality;
• Develop and maintain automated test scripts;
• Work closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and are resolved within project timelines;
• Troubleshoot issues to determine if they are environmental issues or code defects;
• Communicate with internal and external customers to clarify requirements/provide quick test feedback;
• Ensure Test Progress reports are daily updated and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.