Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Technical expertise on source code versioning, integration, deployment and automation tools;
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools (Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Docker, Ansible);
• Experience with end-to-end DevOps process conception and implementation from business to ops;
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service ;
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration;
• Strong knowledge of cloud solutions (Aws ECS, ECR, Azure);
• Ability to code and script;
• Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence and initiative;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented);
• A strong focus on business outcomes;
• Fluent in English (verbal and written);
• French is highly appreciated.
• Collaborates with the team to ensure operational performance;
• Supports the team on deployment schedule;
• Solves live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence;
• Provides recommendations to development teams based on operational analysis.
During product definition:
• Provides guidelines and expertise during the conception of the product tailored
• DevOps process;
• Provides expertise on DevOps tooling to ensure product optimal time-to-market and quality;
• Provides guidance in building an evolving solution based on containerization strategy.
During iterative continuous delivery:
• Ensures availability of continuous integration tooling;
• Ensures availability of testing tooling;
• Ensures availability of continuous deployment tooling;
• Ensures respect of principles of immutable architecture;
• Provides support for the DevOps tooling chain;
• Supports adoption of the Micro services Architecture;
• Validates the DevOps process performance;
• Provides help in solving the DevOps process or tooling issues;
• Ensures the centralization and communication around DevOps good practices.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.