Service Delivery Operations Manager with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Delivery Operations Manager with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
In order to APPLY for this role, please use Accenture platform.
No other applications will be considered.
• 5+ year experience managing large teams in an outsourcing / call center environment
• Minimum 2 years’ experience managing call center teams would be beneficial
• Fluent English
• Proven success managing multiple parties, subcontractors, client, other vendors etc.
• Demonstrated ability to meet SLA’s / key metrics
• Revenue / financial management experience
• Change Management experience
• Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed (10:00 – 19:00; 16:00 – 01:00)
• Managing, Coaching and Developing a team of Team Leaders focusing on quality, productivity, attendance & developmental actions for themselves & supporting this through their teams.
• Overseeing the work completed in your teams to ensure it is of the highest quality, perform root cause analysis where this is not the case & implement corrective actions.
• Ensuring that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures & policies and meet obligations as set out by the client & Accenture, immediately addressing any situation where this not the case.
• Implementing strategic change in processes and workflows.
• Being a primary escalation point for our client, providing timely & professional responses.
• Managing reporting and metrics of team progression.
• Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop both existing and new team members.
• Responsibility for team members’ formal evaluation processes including career development, salary review and performance management.
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
• Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.