IT Support with french
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
IT Support Operator with french
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together to contribute to the growth of our excellence center.
Your Role in a Nutshell: Within the project management team, you will have to assure the IT support for the users of the group enterprise architecture repository solution (KEA’R) concerning the L1 and L2 requests.
- Answering to standard requests received from the users of the architecture tool;
- Processing minor incidents and proposing workarounds;
- Doing the recurrent ME procedures to maintain in operational condition the solution;
- Participating to the update of the tracking and reporting tools in parallel with the support activity;
- Participating to the update of the knowledge base (KB) of the support team;
- Assuring the corrective maintenance for the informatic solutions proposed by the service center: MEGA Hopex (“KEA’R”), enterprise architecture modeling tool and group architecture repository, and the associated solutions (restitution portal and extractions of reports and flows from the tool);
A little about you:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Engineering with fundamental knowledge in methodology for designing and implementing IT products
- Advanced level in French. English is a plus;
- Having working experience in enterprise architecture solution support/ experience with MEGA application is a plus;
We also value:
- Very good comprehension abilities as the business and the technical landscape is quite complex;
- Able to work with multilingual documentation;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment.