IT Solution Architect (Digital)
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Bachelor s degree in engineering, preferably computer science or electronics
- 7+ years’ experience in IT
- 3+ years architecture experience in a large enterprise environment (exposure to banking industry is a plus)
- Extensive experience in digital architecture domain (including social media, multi- channel and collaboration)
- Good architectural knowledge of major enterprise platforms (Portals, Databases, java Application servers, API Gateways, Identity and Access Management, ESB)
- Hand-on experience with at least one major Portal Frameworks (WebLogic, JBoss, Liferay, Backbase)
- Familiar with API development and REST protocol
- Knowledge of Native Mobile Application architecture (IOS and Android)
- Experience with modeling tools (Sparx Enterprise Architect is a plus)
- TOGAF9 and/or Archimate 2 certification is a plus
- Experience of Agile Methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Contribute to the Digital Strategy of the bank;
- Work closely with the Digital Business Team and the group for delivering Digital Transformation Roadmap
- Participate in the feasibility study of project initiatives providing a high-level solution for budgeting purposes
- Lead the solution phase of the project, being responsible for the project solution and architecture
- Provide support to Development and operations teams during projects to ensure that their deliverables are compliant with the proposed architecture solution
- Create and maintain architecture standards
- Maintain and develop the architecture repository
- Analyze specific technology, industry, market trends and solution roadmaps, and determine their potential impact on the IT architecture