Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Bachelor s degree in engineering, preferably computer science or electronics
- 7+ years’ experience in IT
- 3+ years’ architecture experience in a large enterprise (exposure to banking industry is a plus)
- Good architectural knowledge of major enterprise platforms (databases, Java applications servers, SOA suites, application integration)
- Hands on experience with Oracle DB, SQL Server, IBM WAS, IBM BPM, IBM ESB, IBM FileNEt, Siebel CRM is a plus
- Experience with modeling tools (Sparx Enterprise Architect is a plus)
- TOGAF9 and/or Archimate 2 and other architect certifications are a plus
- Participate in the feasibility study of project initiatives providing a high-level solution for budgeting purposes
- Lead the solution phase of the project, being responsible for the project solution and architecture
- Provide support to Business System Analyst , development and operations teams during projects to ensure that their deliverables are compliant with the proposed architecture solution
- Create and maintain architecture standards
- Maintain and develop the architecture repository
- Contribute to the IT strategy of the bank
- Analyze specific technology, industry, market trends and solution roadmaps, and determine their potential impact on the IT architecture