IT Service Integration Manager with German
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
For the Workplace Services we are currently looking for an IT Service Manager for End Device Services to support this challenging global role.
The Service Manager will be responsible for delivery and optimization of the end device services in Allianz, currently focusing on Germany but with the intension to provide this service in whole Europe.
- Technical End-to-End responsibility for end devices and related services
- Cost responsibility for the mentioned services (staff, maintenance contracts)
- Ensuring the maintenance quality of the mentioned IT-services
- Service oriented reporting & service quality check (for clients)
- SLAs/performance management & reporting
- Service-Lifecycle-Management (continuous service improvement) for existing and new setup of services
- Problem control processes with partners after incidents and escalations
- Continuous analysis of incidents to identify problem hot spots
- Participate in and lead of projects with customers and external partners
- Representation of the service in . committees, events, board meetings
- Working closely together with architects, release management and other Service Managers
- Setup of KPI and appropriate reporting
Knowledge & Skills
- Extensive knowledge of the services release management processes
- Good knowledge in the area processes and methodologies (Opex Blue Belt Certificate)
- Good knowledge of process management technologies
- English & German fluency
- Strong skills in IT Hardware (Notebooks, Desktops, Thin Clients, peripherals etc.)
- Strong personal drive and ability to work under pressure and with frequently changing priorities, delivering always best quality
- Experience in working and leading international IT projects for internal and external customers in a national and international environment
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, initiative, self-responsibility and independence;
- Structured thinking and acting, capability to solve problems and decision-making ability;
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts;
- Weekly Fruit Day.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.