We are looking for an awesome Events Manager to complete the magical Impact Hub Bucharest team. We want to keep up with all the interesting projects that are happening in our space and for that we encourage you to join us in this adventure.
IMPACT HUB BUCHAREST
Impact Hub is an ecosystem to inspire and support people to create social impact in the world through entrepreneurship. Our ecosystem incorporates a co-working space, event venue, and series of acceleration and scaling programs. We are part of a global community of 15000+ impact makers spread over more than 100 locations worldwide.
The qualities we are looking for:
- Committed to creating impact in society
- You are open-minded, self-reliant, and excited about being part of a diverse, fast-paced, startup environment.
- Flexibility: ability to adapt to a fast moving and non-traditional working environment
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving and able to see new, creative ways around obstacles
- Administrative, organizing & time management skills
- Interests toward key components of the Impact Hub approach: entrepreneurship, collaboration, innovation
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- At least 2 years of experience in Events management
- You will manage events in various stages, from design to implementation;
- Full time job with occasional work during the weekend. We want our customers to be happy and also you, so we will compensate with free days;
- You will develop a network of contacts among our clients and our community of entrepreneurs in order to increase the number of events;
- Use your sales and client management skills to develop strong relationships with recurrent clients and constantly increase client portfolio;
- Work together with the Community and Marketing team for the events suitable for the Impact Hub Bucharest members;
- Work together with the Marketing team to showcase great events hosted in our space;
- You will create strategies to achieve annual financial targets and manage the events budget overall;
- You will be final responsible for suppliers’ relationship and office management;
- Manage a team of 3 - 4 people (coaching, feedback, supervision);
- Final responsible for the administrative side of the job (contracts, invoices);
- Constantly seeking for ways to improve the space and the experience our customers have during an event.
- Working in the most inspiring space dedicated to entrepreneurs;
- Being part of a community of impact entrepreneurs; being part of a fast-growing local business and global network;
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy: we want you to leave your mark;
- Working with a diverse, highly skilled team;
- Several formal and informal opportunities for training and development.
We will run interviews as soon as we receive applications, so being entrepreneurial and applying fast is important.