This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SMART ID DYNAMICS active
View all jobs Software Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Smart ID Dynamics is the leading company in auto ID Romania& Republic of Moldova market.
Starting from the organizational objectives and the analysis of existing processes we design personalized solutions, ensuring a fast implementation and measurable results.
• Bachelor’s degree or related experience preferred;
• Knowledge of MS Windows Platform, Networking, MSSQL, Databases;
• Experience writing support processes and customer facing support documentation;
• Knowledge of translation technology components;
• Application development or QA experience;
• Responsible for creating and configuring the test planning, writing test cases and performing functional/regression tests;
• Customer orientated with good customer service, analytical, troubleshooting and task management skills
• Good documentation skills (data entry, spreadsheets, analysis reports, etc.);
• Available to work in 3 shifts with 24/7 setup;
• Knowleadge of retail field will be a plus.
• Investigating and correcting application bugs;
• Development of new functionalities with small and medium complexity;
• Testing of new functionalities under development and providing testing support
• Support customer needs including, but not necessarily limited to, system selection and installation, documenting policies and procedures, testing and troubleshooting applications, break/fix and root cause analysis, identifying and implementing solutions to system incidents, providing training support, implementing and testing system upgrades and maintenance, updating parameters, and identifying and implementing enhancements.
What can Smart ID offer you?
• Opportunity to learn and develop;
• Competitive salary package;
• You will be part of our dynamic Support team and have access to all kind of projects and hands-on technical solutions;
• Also we have: medical subscription, Bookster, fresh tasty fruits, professional development opportunities and a great team!