Junior Python Developer - SAP Data Hub Infrastructure
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Lenovo active
View all jobs Junior Python Developer - SAP Data Hub Infrastructure active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Lenovo, innovation isn’t just what we do, it’s part of our DNA. It doesn’t just make us who we are, it flows through everything we do—from the smartphone in your pocket and light bulbs in your smart home to the servers in your data center. And beyond.Requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science, computer or electrical engineering or natural science or engineering discipline. We highly appreciate applications from candidates who are about to start their professional career, that just graduated. Lenovo and your colleagues at Lenovo will support you in getting adjusted in the new environment with lots of opportunities to grow through success.
- Exposure to administrating Linux (including scripting), experience with virtualization and container technology.
- Development skill (language irrelevant), as code repository we are using Git
- English fluent
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving & reasoning skills.
- This position will require to be a good team player (interfacing with partners and development teams globally), self-motivated and work without the need to have close supervision of the manager.
- SAP Data Hub
- Python, Bash
- Ansible resp. SALT Stack
- Software Defined Storage (Ceph, Gluster)
- Kubernetes administration
- Basic understanding of Security and High Availability concepts
- Familiar with system administration, server configuration, network configuration, deployment tools
- Insights into processor, system, and subsystem (e.g. storage and network) architectures to assess trade-offs between CPU vs memory vs I/O vs database load
• Main responsibility of the Software Developer is to support our Architects in implementing tools to provide real infrastructure solutions based on containers for SAP Data Hub deployments.
• You feel end to end responsibility to implement e.g. an Installer and tools for verification and support purposes. You collaborate closely with a global team of partners (SAP, OS vendors, DB vendors, suppliers of parts and firmware) and Lenovo teams (Sales and Services, Hardware and Software development).
• You either fix identified (customer) issues on your own or get them addressed with the global team.
• This position will work with global development teams located in Germany and Romania.
SAP® Data Hub is SAPs new strategic product that helps their customers to rule exploding data volumes with e.g. unstructured data from the Internet of Things and social sites. Additionally, companies are storing data in multiple locations – on premise, in the cloud, in data warehouses, and on edge devices. The SAP® Data Hub solution helps to wrangle data diversity, connect distributed sources, and enrich context – without moving the data – so that decision makers can take intelligent action.
We are currently looking for a Junior Python Developer to join our development team in Bucharest, Romania.