Expert Network Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Expert Network Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization.
• Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).
• Over 3 years working experience in supporting Network environment in a large scale company.
• Proven experience in managing global projects.
• Good knowledge and experience of Telecom infrastructure(LAN,MAN,WAN,WLAN,VPN),Network protocols and management,VOIP technologies and infrastructure and associated QoS mechanism.
• Proven experience with various network technologies like firewall,load balancer,router,switch,Wifi,Remote Access Services,intrusion detection/prevention,Datacenter network and security technologies like encryption, Virtual Private Network, authentification.
Providing Network Solutions to increase operational efficiency and expand Network Services, conducts equipment evaluations, equipment selection, pilot testing and network designs to insure reliability and scaled expansion.
• Monitoring of worldwide Network (LAN, WAN and MAN).
• Administration of worldwide Network (LAN, WAN and MAN).
• Fault Management, Configuration, Accounting, Performance and Security.
• Configuration Management.
• Report Generation.
• Software / Firmware /Patch Management.
• Create and Maintain Network Documentation.
• Hardware Refreshes not amounting to upgrades.
Attractive salary package;
Contract for unlimited period of time;
Up to 27 vacation days;
Bonus for referring new colleagues;
Private Medical subscription;
Public transportation reimbursement;
IT and soft skills training provided by our specialists;
Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment � Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.
Friendly, fun and young team