Planning and Reporting Analyst
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• Proven experience as a Jr Finance Analyst, Jr Finance Assistant or similar role, at least 1 year;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment;
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
• Great attention to detail with ability to spot numerical errors;
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular;
• Familiarity with accounting software (ex. SAP);
• Fluency in English.
The Senior Reporting Analyst will provide support to P&R team by managing daily planning and reporting tasks. He will be part of a team of professionals, working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Analyzing financial statements, reconciliations and reporting are a large part of the senior reporting analyst’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be able to work comfortably with numbers and has attention to detail.
• Ensure accruals and provisions are posted based on IFRS requirements;
• Analyze financial statements for statutory reporting;
• Prepare and analyze monthly forecasts and annual budgets for management reporting;
• Review weekly/monthly reports;
• Assist senior managers in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
• Collaborates with other departments by collecting and providing financial information;
• Ensure the financials are Audit and SOX compliant;
• Sensitivities and performance monitoring on a monthly basis;