Customer Support Representative with German and English
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
If you are a gamer and gadgets are part of your life…
Then you might be the right person to offer technical support to customers who are using high-end graphic cards and gaming tablets.
If your life revolves around the internet…
Then you might consider one of our technical support positions, assisting high-speed internet users with their technical issues.
You’re our ideal candidate if you have:
• Excellent skills of two foreign languages: English and German
• Very good communication skills;
• Open to learn and customer-focused;
• Excellent computer and internet skills;
• Experience is not mandatory. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Some of your projects will include:
• Offering technical support by phone and email for customers who use high speed internet solutions.
• Offering support by chat, emails, and calls to customers who have inquiries and technical issues (this may include but, it is not limited to, troubleshooting etc.).
Take a closer look at what we offer:
• Full-time / Part-time schedule from Monday to Sunday;
• Private medical insurance, meal tickets and attractive gym discounts;
• Rewards & benefits in accordance to your performance and involvement;
• Full paid training in order to become the best Technical Support Specialist for our clients;
• Soft Skills and Communication Trainings;
• Professional work environment in a fast growing company with young and dynamic people;
• International career opportunities;