Jr. Digital Circuits Verification Engineer
AMIQ Consulting was founded in 2003 as a provider of professional functional hardware verification services. Today AMIQ Consulting serves customers around the world in the telecommunications, medical services, computer and peripherals, and semiconductor industries. AMIQ's consulting team is young, creative and outgoing, with a solid background in electronics and programming.
In 2008 AMIQ EDA spinned off AMIQ Consulting, as a software centered company. AMIQ EDA develops Design and Verification Tools (DVT), an Eclipse-based integrated development environment (IDE) for the hardware design and verification languages SystemVerilog, Verilog, VHDL, and e (www.dvteclipse.com). Launched in 2008, DVT has been adopted worldwide by users from the semiconductor, computer and peripherals, networking, and medical devices industries.
- Start your career in a business that makes the new and cool technology that’s helping shape the world we live in today
- Use your knowledge of Digital Circuits to ensure the technology you verify contributes to progress in the world
- Solve new challenges every day using your experience of Object Oriented Programming
- Use your analytical and critical thinking to shape ideas and designs
- Expand your horizons and experience by working in a multicultural environment with companies from Europe, USA and Israel
- Work with some of the best engineers in the field who share your interest and passion for programming, automation, scripting, etc.
- Join the community of digital circuit verification engineers with the support of highly skilled trainers
Technologies involved: SystemVerilog, C/C++, Verilog, Digital Circuits Design, LinuxAlte informatii
- Attractive salary
- Learn new technologies and how to approach real-life projects
- Exposure to a working environment forged by multicultural interactions
- Medical insurance, lunch, company events