Junior Voice Engineer
We are constantly looking for valuable people to join our company and favor its successful development. If you are willing to join a cutting edge telecom company, if you are willing to face new challenges and achieve success in a dynamic industry, then we are the perfect spot for you.Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Electronic Engineering, IT or a related discipline.
* At least 2 years previous experience in a similar position.
* Networking and Telecommunication Knowledge: SS7, ISDN PRI/BRI, SIP, H323, VoIP based software.
* Technical skills in setup / use of equipment (hardware and software) : Linux/Unix OS, Asterisk servers (installation/configuration/troubleshooting).
Supervise the technical operations related to the voice network and platforms, in order to ensure optimal functional performance.
* Setup voice services and interconnections, perform testing operations.
* Assure level 2/3 voice service incidents troubleshooting, root cause analysis and problem solving.
* Proactive network and platforms health/capacity/features analysis, propose upgrades, change requests, new features or new platform testing projects.
* Daily traffic routing updates, voice traffic quality parameters monitoring and improvement.
* Presales technical support for special customers/services or prospects.
Taking pride in over a decade of experience in the worldwide telecom market, we are dedicated to offering a proactive business vision, full of enthusiasm to maintain successful business relationship with all our worldwide partners. Ranked as a Top 10 Private Carrier Service Companies in Europe, VOX Carrier proudly serves 700+ carriers around the globe, is trusted by more than 100 MNO’s and PTT’s and maintains a firm engagement to meet the challenges imposed in each market with its extensive know-how and cutting-edge technological solutions. VOX CARRIER is continuously expanding its network by developing strategic partnerships through globally distributed network POPs in US, UK, Germany, Singapore.