Technical Support Analyst with German in Brasov
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Support Analyst with German in Brasov active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Capacity & Performance Monitoring;
- Problem Management;
- Trouble & Ticketing Management;
- Customer experience;
- Knowledge of web applications/standalone support concepts;
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools;
- Fluent in English (B1-B2)
- Fluent in German (B2-C1)
- Availability to cover shifts – during interval 9:00 - 21:00
Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests, queries, escalations and ad-hoc tasks from Team Lead. Liaise with other support teams, product teams as required or Client Management to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner. Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents/ requests. Focuses on customer contact at the same time on incident/ request/ query resolution.
- Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
- Contributes and maintains knowledge of customer and customer-specific business environment, customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements
- Follows up on incidents to ensure customer satisfaction; completes outbound customer contacts to resolve customer issues or recommends products/services, e.g., follows up on customer issues; completes and resolves non-call customer contact requests received by email, self-service portal or chat.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;