Claims Admin & Support Officer
Euler Hermes este lider mondial in asigurarea creditelor comerciale, cu o cota de piata de 34,9%, avand peste 6000 de angajati in peste 50 de tari.
Euler Hermes ofera o gama completa de servicii privind managementul creantelor, inregistrand in 2017 o cifra de afaceri consolidata de 2.6 mld EUR.
Pentru orice companie care doreste sa se dezvolte, protejandu-si in acelasi timp activele, Euler Hermes este partenerul ideal in managementul creantelor. Datorita cunoasterii profunde a riscurilor aparute in procesul de vanzare, Euler Hermes poate ajuta companiile sa evite pierderile financiare.
Faceți parte din echipa noastră
Impreuna putem face o echipa extraordinara. Dacă sunteti in cautarea unei cariere cu responsabilittti reale intr-un mediu de afaceri mondial si energic, in prestarea serviciilor care aduc plus-valoare si impulsioneaza dezvoltarea, atunci numai lucrand cu noi veti obtine ceea ce va doriti
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have:
• University degree in economics
• Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
• Comfortable with numbers and experience of decision making
• Results oriented and able to work towards zero defaulted tasks
• Attention to details
• Able to work autonomously
• Business expertise: policy knowledge, knowledge of claims & collections processes, systems
• Good level of English both spoken as well as in writing
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- Creating and updating C&C files and assigning them to the C&C user
- Closing of C&C files when requested.
- Communicating (written) towards PH - Broker/Debtor
- Chasing documents and information missing per mail & transferring the gathered information to the relevant stakeholders
- Executing payment management tasks including the recording of received payments, informing collections, allocating recoveries to claim files, informing relevant stakeholders about payment, answering PH questions
- Create reports
- Executing Collections fees management tasks including invoicing collection costs to SU's, Calculating success fee for PH and recharging and invoicing legal fees to PH
- Taking care of correct data entry and maintaining data quality
- Escalation to local teams and including account manager in case of unresponsive customers (chasing)
- Participating to test campaigns (corrected defect, RFC)
This position has no direct reports.
• Dynamic and multinational working environment
• Opportunity to learn and grow - on the job as well as language or professional training;
• Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home;
• A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
• Full time permanent contract;
• Modern and accessible offices