Kalypso is a professional services firm helping clients discover, create and make better products with digital. We provide consulting, digital, technology, business process management and managed services across the innovation value chain.Requirements
Requirements & Skills
• Degree in Science, Engineering, or IT. Graduate degree preferred.
• Knowledge of PLM software solution capabilities (Agile, PTC Windchill, Matrix
One, Team Center, Eigner, Dassault, Optiva)
• At least one full life cycle implementation of a PLM system
• Experience analyzing significant business problems and designing successful IT solutions
• In depth technical experience encompassing:
o Requirements definition
o Facilitating design reviews and requirements workshops
o Code development and testing
o Packaged software configuration
o Data ETL
o System management
o Development and delivery or user training
o Software implementation
• Advanced experience in working with the following: Java, C#, .NET, SQL, XML, Integration, Technical Architecture
• Experience with data visualization platforms like D3.js, Tableau, Kibana, HTML5 and CSS
• Ability to establish effective working relationships in a team environment
• Ability to build and lead high performing teams
• Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Effective organization and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability and passion for coaching and developing professional personnel
• All applicants applying for EU based job openings must be authorized to work in the EU
• Work location is Bucharest
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
• 6+ years of experience in software development using one or more software development lifecycle methodologies and tools
• 3+ years of experience as a team leader or manager in an offshore/nearshore/remote development environment
• 2+ years of experience in business process consulting, problem definition, architecture/design/detailing of solution/process
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with flexibility and a deep commitment to client service
• Provide guidance and management to technical teams/personnel that are engaged on client accounts and complex projects.
• Allocate technical tasks to team members, monitor progress and work quality, ensure accurate tracking of team activities and time reporting.
• Provide oversight to technical development work and coaching of personnel to ensure project delivery remains within the specified scope, on time and on budget for each client and project.
• In coordination with the Kalypso practices and other Innovation Centers, define and implement a standard software development methodology, create necessary templates, define needed tools and support systems, and drive the successful implementation of these in the European Innovation Center.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with defined technical delivery processes.
• Partner with the European Innovation Center Operations Manager and the European Technical Lead to define and implement necessary training and professional development programs for Technical Center staff.
• Assist with the definition and design of technical solutions, particularly those involving large or complex business and technical problems.
• Support the Kalypso Operations Team with recruitment efforts to ensure Kalypso continues to attract and retain highly talented and motivated technical professionals in the European Innovation Center. Work with the Kalypso practices to identify technical or digital skills that need to be recruited.
• Assist in the development of the Kalypso Hosting & Managed Services Practice.