Product Development Engineer (Automotive)
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
We’re looking for a new collegue that will appreciate working in teams but also having problem-solving skills and the ability to animate technical discussions.
• Engineering related degree
• Knowledge in design tools as AutoCad/Catia/Inventor
• Experience in automotive industry would be an asset
• Fluence in English; French would be an advantage
• Managing the product development with the suppliers and client’s specialists
• Maintaining a good partnership between the suppliers and the client (planning, quality documentation, follow up the activity in order to meet the budget)
• Being in charge of building the product development schedule and assuring the convergence of the product maturity for each vehicle milestone
• Animating weekly advancement reporting meetings with the project team
If you are a pro-active person, charismatic and able to build and maintain professional relationships, we’re looking forward to meeting you!