Euro-Testing Software Solutions este specializata in testarea sistemelor software de nivel enterprise (teste manuale si automate) si asigurarea calitatii conform standardelor internationale.Cerinte
• 2+ years of Python Development experience;
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
• Agile processes knowledge and experience;
• Experience with different tools for software life-cycle and support (Linux, Git, Jenkins);
• Experience with system architecture and relational data bases;
• Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment;
• Ability to adapt quickly to constantly changing business priorities;
• Possess the ability to work independently and you show initiative;
• Analytical, technical and diagnostic skills.
You’ll work as part of a cross-functional development team using the latest tools and agile techniques to solve complex problems at scale. You'll be involved in developing, delivering and supporting features from start to finish within a team of peers in a relaxed place to work and encouragement to grow your career.
• Implementation, development, enhancements and modifications to software source code, scripts, and procedures based on requirement specifications;
• Participate in code reviews and other related design reviews;
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools and reporting results;
• Research and investigate new technologies to solve business and technical problems as required;
• Work on a team which uses the agile paradigm for developing software;
• Being exposed to a variety of challenges, from technical solutions and design to improving service delivery from an end-to-end perspective.
• Good job perspective for the future;
• Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Health insurance coverage;
• Lunch tickets;
• Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.).