Full Stack Marketer
Omniconvert is a SaaS company, founded in Romania, in 2013, with the aim to provide a tool for marketers who want to achieve performance with their websites. Our platform allows marketers to grow the performance of their website with 4 features: A/B testing, personalization, surveys and advanced segmentationRequirements
• Good working knowledge and understanding of free or freemium tools to support content, social, and analytics (we sometimes need a creative campaign on a shoestring budget)
• Copywriting and brand experience for all channels including web, email marketing and off-line
• Creative experience demonstrated across marketing campaigns for new content.
• Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS), such as WordPress
• A good understanding of Google Analytics or equivalent
• Experience in handling multiple projects
• Experience of working with a small business or startup is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
• Attention to detail (and we aren’t just saying that)
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to focus
• Project management skills and a demonstrable ability to deliver on time
• Highly motivated, confident, resilient and a positive attitude
• Must be a self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously
• Analytically minded to analyze data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies
1. Help define the strategy & then implement it
2. Make sure we’re LIVE - Project Management activities for :
Link building vendors
Various tool providers
Influencers / partners
3. Orchestrate and consume the budget
4. Monitor & implement the EU-backed project - meaning delivering the right activities with a very strict timing
5. Report & improvements - make sure you overview the KPIs (you will have the help of a data analyst)
6. Keep the website updated & optimized
SEO – from Google to Government procurement portals, we need to rank high and get found
Copywriting – case studies, leaflets, emails, newsletters; you name it, we need it.
PPC – is this worth it? ROI?
Remarketing campaigns - refresh them now and then.
Email marketing – from post-event follow-ups to constant newsletters to evergreen nurturing email campaigns
Social media – increase engagement and build up our audience.
Positioning – help us get from where we are now to where we want to be
Content marketing – planning the agenda, interviewing the team, making sure we broadcast real quality across our blog, Youtube channel, Linkedin campaigns. Work together with the SEO agency to identify the right topics, keywords and disseminate the content pieces across all channels.
Analytics & Reporting – use analytics to make sure we understand our performance — no complicated reports.
Events – from working out where we need to be to how to make the most of every online and offline event
Sales support – every member of Omniconvert is a salesperson for the company, make sure they all have the best designed and relevant materials possible to help us grow.
Generate Leads (MQLs)
Build awareness (traffic/ reach)
Generate harmony - inside & outside
Traffic > Conversion Rate > Leads > MQLs > SQLs / measured against forecast & YoY
Costs / ROI
Cost per lead / budget spending / CoCA
Awareness / Reach
You have an excellent opportunity as a Full Stack Marketer to join our growing company.
We need an all rounder who can use their Marketing skills, knowledge and experience to jump in at the deep end and get stuck in. Someone capable of executing a strategy and looking to make a difference to our growing company.
We’re a team of 30+ people willing to empower online players around the world to create genuinely relevant customer experiences. Meet us at the intersection of creativity, integrity, and development, and let us show you how to optimize your online presence.
We have two business units - tech products & services
We have three tech products (1 live, 2 in the pipeline):
- integrated Conversion Rate Optimization platform
- an Machine Learning-based optimization tool still in the making - backed by EU funding
[yet to be named customer intelligence product] - an insights generation tool for midsize and big online players that helps them become customer-centric
Omniconvert CRO Managed Services - assists customers with data analysis, conversion & retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.