1st Level Operations Support with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile 1st Level Operations Support with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
- Willing to learn about telecommunication networks
- Fluent in English
- Availability to work in shifts (day and night)
- Able to collect, classify and interpret information
- Perseverance, initiative, teamwork, self-confidence, practical spirit
- Responsible for the coordination, support and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels
- Constitutes first point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers;
- Is responsible for opening trouble tickets, initiation of functional escalation of incidents and receiving orders requests from the customer, in various types of applications
- Is responsible of alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks
- Offers support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and e-mail)
What we offer:
o We will value your competences
o You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
o You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
o You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
o You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
o Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
o You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities and Sports Teams etc.