Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Lasting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 1995 as a distributor, the LASTING Group is a powerful player on the Romanian IT market, as well as one of the largest IT companies in Romania with 100% Romanian shareholding, having a permanence and expertise of 22+ years in the B2B business area. The main lines of business (IT infrastructure VAD, IT infrastructure solutions & services, business software solutions, custom-developed software, software outsourcing and R&D), are divided between the companies included in the Group.
Lasting Group consists of the following companies:
- LASTING SYSTEM, specializes in selling computer and communication hardware from important suppliers like Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Polycom, D-Link, Barracuda and others in its distribution network;
- SPHINX IT, specializes in selling professional IT solutions like SAP systems to business customers. Their activity includes GAP analysis, SAP installation, SAP customization, SAP system testing, training material preparation and key-users training & testing, as well as support services;
- LASTING SOFTWARE, specializes in providing software development services and quality assurance to clients from automotive and mobile communications industry. Lasting Software is an official partner of Microsoft and Oracle.
Here’s what we want from our future Java developer:
• BS Computer Science or Information Systems degree or equivalent;
• experience with VAADIN it’s a plus
• computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis;
• fluent in English;
• 1-3 years’ experience in Java software development
• Curious, willing to learn new technologies, positive attitude
A day in the life of a Java software developer at our company embodies the following activities:
• Participating in the design & development of projects;
• Proposing detailed technical solutions based on customer requirements;
• Designing and writing high quality working code, taking into consideration scalability;
• There may also be a few business trips in store.
• Getting jiggy with java!
• Develop a warehousing software solution used by an assembly line for parts monitoring, in automotive sector