C# (with WFP OR Winforms)
When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Cerinte
• B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or other related degree;
• Experience in SW development with C#;
• Experience with Object-Oriented Programming;
• Experience in WPF OR WinForms.
Familiar in multi-threaded programming;
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development;
• Familiar with SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols;
• Self-motivated, self-learning capabilities, Can-doer that can take a task from plan to completion;
• Knowledge in MVVM - Big advantage;
• Knowledge in SQL - an advantage;
• Knowledge in Janus/DevExpress – Big advantage.
• Working on parallel tasks, and ensuring assiduous schedule adherence
• Maintaining smooth interactions with customers on ongoing basis
• Participating in the development and support of various Software’s, and integrating them with other systems
We are looking for a C# Developer to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world
safer and more secure.