SAP Business Intelligence Paid Internship
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
Ideal Candidate :
- Graduate/ Final Year Student in IT Economics / Automation / Computer Science;
- First experiences in IT and programming and the willingness to learn related skills;
- Business intelligence and Database know-how will be considered as a plus;
- Good Programming skills (at least one OOP);
- SQL, Database and Web development know-how;
- Good English and German skills;
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions.
What you will do:
- Support leading international companies in their digital transformation;
- Design and implement state of the art solutions for digital finance and performance management;
- Develop innovative solutions for the CFO and CIO function;
- Evaluate and apply the most recent technologies (big data, cloud, data lakes, mobile apps, in memory computing, SAP HANA);
- You will be part of a diverse, highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the SAP ecosystem;
- After the initial 6 months of structured training and induction period, you will work with experienced colleagues for exciting projects across Europe. You will contribute to projects driven by executives of major international organizations.
Attractive compensation package:
Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
Weekly Fruit Day;
Onsite Chair Massage;
Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
Life and Accident Insurance;
German/ French Language Courses at any level;
Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
E-Learning System available for all employees;
Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.