IT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER JUNIOR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs IT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER JUNIOR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree
• Great communication skills to deal both with clients and consultant teams
• Great communication skills that help to easily establish new prospect contacts
• Results driven and pro-active attitude that facilitates the creation of lasting relationships with prospect clients
• Success will depend on entrepreneurial spirit and profound understanding of the industry sector
• English is required
• French is a plus.
• Define the business plan & development strategy together with the direct manager
• Explore and develop a customer base of large accounts
• Interview and select consultants to provide specialized IT services
• Prepare consultants in accordance with the appropriate skills needed in each project
• Manage and maximize the availability of consultants within projects
• Monitor projects, ensuring customer satisfaction and consultant's success
• Responsible for the P&L of the Business Unit you manage.