A full service company specializing in property and facility management.
A young and flexible team who is actively seeking to develop both the quality and nature of services in real estate.
The ideal candidate will prove strong engineering abilities, excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
Outstanding customer services and communication skills are mandatory.
Good command in English would be a plus.
The Maintenance Engineer will be directly responsible for the provision of technical maintenance services in a prestigious high specification office/commercial building.
Monitors and controls mission critical systems through the use of Building Automation Systems (BAS).
• Ensures timely maintenance of systems and facilities through the use of computerized maintenance management systems and preventive maintenance programs.
• Coordinates and schedules work by outside contractors to minimize inconvenience and disruption of business.
• Provides technical assistance, creating long & short term plans and management of the facility.
• Recommends the purchases of new equipment, major capital expenditures, and major maintenance repairs.
• Prepares technical specifications for minor projects and/or equipment replacements.
• Provides project management for capital improvements,
• Provides monthly status reports.
• Responds to tenants requests in a timely manner.