Customer Support Agent with English
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
A multinational outsourcing company is hiring advanced English Speakers for a US mobile phone company.
- provide customer support for a US mobile phone company via phone and e-mail;
- follow the company's procedures and regulations;
- follow documentation standards;
- to be client-orientated, calm and serious
- fluency in ENGLISH language;
- pro activity in solving day to day issues;
- the ability for picking up new tasks quickly.
- good communication and development skills.
- attractive salary package;
- paid training;
- monthly bonuses;
- other benefits.