PMO Operations Capacity Management - Bucharest
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Committed, goal and data oriented, flexible and open to new challenges
• Willingness to take responsibility and to develop the competencies
• Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel & PowerPoint in particular)
• High communication skills both as team player but more important towards stakeholders
• Excellent learning capacity
• Ability to synthetize complex topics
• Very proactive, structured and ability to work in autonomy, willing to go to the extra-mile
• Nice to have Business Data Analyst, Data Scientist skills and experience
We inform you that there is a job opportunity within UCS Romania in the Operations Capacity Management - Bucharest which includes the following macro activities:
• Monitor and support the Ops in balancing the annual production capacity, respecting the budgeting and forecasting process and figures
• Support OCM team in identifying the optimal capacity planning and balancing over the Operations Structures
• Support the coordination of the process consolidation projects throughout effective and accurate tracking status of program deliverables and milestones
• Presidium of Operations Data & Tools, monitoring and reporting production data, metrics and productive index, customer projects and services, performance and efficiency (factory KPI), industrial targets (Operational KPI)
• Support and cooperate to the performance management process
• Supporting the Head of Operations in balancing the annual production capacity vs. customer demand related to back-office matters (i.e. services, project portfolio, etc.) in the planning, execution and monitoring phase, as well as in the “work force” allocation optimization of each customer operations management function
• Supporting the customer operations management functions by providing the forecast of internal and external resources need to related operations matters and running costs in connection with different scenarios
• Identify the optimal balancing between “operations” resources available in the different structures (e.g. processes consolidation projects) and countries (short and long term view), as well as in the related activities of coordination and monitoring
• Elaborate Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of the industrial data according the business needs, researches, benchmark
• Set-up & maintain database Big Data and Small Data, as well as correlation and all statistical data elaboration for an efficient reporting system
• Monitoring the customer operations management functions, through the introduction of KPIs defined also with the Company’s planning functions (CFO, HR), with reference to as:
- production capacity (plan-forecast-actual)
- production performance and efficiency (factory KPI)
- customer projects and services
- operative targets on operations processes indicators (level agreements, process timing)
• Monitoring the projects and initiatives with impact on each customer operations management functions capacity and – if the case – on the one of the homologous function
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
More details about the content of the role/job will be detailed during the interview.
If you are interested in this position you are invited to send your CV in English not later than April 5th 2019.
Only the candidate that best fit the requirements will be contacted.
We are looking forward for receiving your CVs!