Economist for External Accounting (AP) with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Economist for External Accounting (AP) with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- Portuguese is a plus;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Open minded and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Invoice verification and invoice processing via SAP (workflows follow up and posting);
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process (automatic and manual payments, Netting) - including exceptions list to be analyzed;
- Processing of travel and expense claims;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
- Clarification of supplier requests and local unit/ internal queries;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Ensuring good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Learning other divisions specific within the country area to ensure proxy and rotation;
- Knowledge of CD Invoice Verification; Payment transactions;
- Participating to systems implementation/ upgrades for legal entities in scope;
- Offering support and assure knowledge transfer to new comers when needed within area of responsibility.
- Taking part of regular calls with Financial Directors regarding KPI results (monthly, quarterly depends on the needs);
- Participation on future 1A@B transfers:
- Involvement in DTP`s preparation and review for the existing activities
- Successful go live for future transfers
- Assure quality and timelines after go lives
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager (Senior Accountant, Team Lead, Group Leader)