Junior Accounts Payable
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Junior Accounts Payable active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
• Freshly graduated student;
• Excellent organizing abilities;
• Great attention to detail;
• Good with numbers and figures;
• Economic background is a plus, but not required;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
• Fluency in English
Preparing financial statements, reconciliations and reporting are a large part of the junior reporting analyst’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be able to work comfortably with numbers and has attention to detail.
• Prepare monthly accruals and provisions;
• Perform data quality check and prepare journals for corrections;
• Assist with issue resolution (SAP/BPC);
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports;
• Reconcile data taken from different sources to ensure the financial integrity is met;
• Prepare financial statements for actual and planning reporting;
• Assist/input with preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets;