DNOC 2nd Line TRANS Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DNOC 2nd Line TRANS Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based center started its operation iNow it serves as a center for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based center started its operation iNow it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Perform data build configuration, software rollout and support integration activities requested by planning and delivery teams. Make sure all data loading activities are done according with existing procedures, with minimal impact for customers and under agreed SLA&KPIs.
Check that necessary preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting processes are in place, ensuring quality and service restoring times for network elements.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Drive root causes analysis to identify corrective actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service and performance levels restoration
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network
- Evaluation and implementation of network changes ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
- Assist field engineers and Network Deployment department during integration and on site activities with particular focus on special events
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies;
- General knowledge of a mobile network architecture (2G, 3G, 4G, Microwave, Security Gateway) with experience in SIAE, NSN, Huawei Coriant, Tellabs ;
- Be a team player;
- English language (spoken and written)
- Results and solutions oriented;
- Innovation Drive.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.