Support with Unix & PL/SQL
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Support with Unix & PL/SQL active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Support with Unix & PL/SQL
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Regulatory projects and adjustments at the request of the regulator;
- Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications;
- Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security);
- Improvement solutions/plans - in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group;
- Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements: analyze (technical impact studies, estimation, planning), implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests), delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production), support the business owner in the testing phase (in UAT);
- Involvment in the RUN activities: application support in the production environment, control of the execution of the batch processes, daily monitoring of the application, incident resolution: actions to restore services and lessons-learned for similar incidents.
A little about you:
- You have minimum 2 years of working in Unix environments (KSH shell scripting, Unix processes, jobs, file permissions knowledge);
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in programming in PL/SQL in an Oracle 11 or 12 environment. Particularly skilled in PL/SQL packages and procedures, queries, Oracle database optimizations (indexing, partitioning, execution plans), database management (rights, tables/dataspaces management);
- You have to advanced level of English; French is a plus;
- You have strong background in IT area, preferable in banking projects;
- Good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate technical specifications, estimation, testing, support.
- IT knowledge – Polytechnic/ preferably Computer Science, Cybernetic from Academy of Economic Studies, Mathematics and Informatics Faculty;
We also value:
- Knowledge of Control-M job scheduler and/or code versioning software (Subversion preferred);
- Oracle certifications in SQL, PL/SQL or database administration are a plus;
- AIX certifications in system administration are a plus;
- Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives;
- Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.