Supply Chain Manager
MAHLE este un partener international de top in dezvoltarea si furnizarea de produse pentru industria automobilelor, precum si un pionier pentru o mobilitate a viitorului. Portofoliul de produse al grupului se adreseaza tuturor aspectelor cruciale privind tehnologiile pentru sistemele de propulsie si aer conditionat – atat pentru vehicule cu motor cu combustie, cat si pentru „e-mobility”.
In 2017, grupul a generat vanzari de aproximativ 12.8 miliarde Euro, cu aproximativ 78.000 angajati si e reprezentat in 32 de tari, cu aproximativ 170 locatii de productie si 16 centre R&D.
•3/5 years of experience
•Determined, team player, strong abilities of communication, responsible, able to solve problems
Good knowledge of English language (German - advantage)
• Manages and oversees overall supply chain operations, including purchasing of materials, planning, warehousing, shipping-receiving, import-export operations and transportation.
• Creates integrated processes among Operations, Purchasing, Logistics and outside suppliers to execute the planning and purchasing process.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s production control functions including Master Scheduling, Production Planning/Coordination, Shop Scheduling, Inventory Control and Dispatching
• Develop logistics and material handling processes, MAHLE-supplier, MAHLE-internal, MAHLE-customer (Raw Material warehouse, production, Finish goods warehouse) based on TPS and specially pull system (FPT)
• Identify opportunities to reduce costs, grow revenue and develop the business through supply chain initiatives
• Maintain the relations with clients, raw material suppliers, transporters and other logistic services providers
• Permanent contact with Group Sales Department for future plans
• Responsible to design the local Sales Plan
• Define the Supply Chain Department strategy, according to Group policies and local management decisions
• Manage supervisors responsible with different functions of supply chain management.