IT Service Desk Analyst with French and English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Service Desk Analyst with French and English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Minim 1 year work experience in IT support positions
- Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
- Customer-oriented skills (ability to listen), sense of service, good interpersonal skills with internal and external customers
- Analytical skills (ability to analyze and synthesize), team-player, manages time and workload effectively
- Advanced knowledge of English and French languages
- IT / Technical University degree or student – would be a plus
• Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Research questions using available information resources
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Follow standard help desk procedures
• Administer help desk software
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• In order to cover the users working time it might be necessary to work in shifts